Howard Berkson is a Chicago based business lawyer representing companies, partnerships and individuals. Forming, operating, or closing a business all involve a number of new and current laws and requirements. Many business owners may not even realize the existence of certain laws or may not understand how to comply with these requirements. The advice of a skilled and committed business attorney can be imperative to achieving success with as few legal issues as possible.
Cases We Handle
At the Law Office of Howard C. Berkson, we assist business owners with a wide range of legal matters, including:
- Legally forming your business;
- Reviewing, drafting, or negotiating contracts;
- Breach of contract claims;
- Employment agreements;
- Discrimination law or wage violation claims;
- Obtaining necessary licenses or permits;
- Buy/sell agreements;
- Compliance with corporate requirements;
- Commercial real estate transactions;
- Tax liability;
- Intellectual property protections;
- Non-disclosure agreements; and
- Closing a business.
Discuss Your Legal Needs with an Experienced Business Lawyer
If you are forming a business or are already a business owner you will face a number of legal issues on a regular basis and it is important to have an attorney on your side who understands your type of business and your goals. At the Law Offices of Howard C. Berkson, we cover a wide variety of legal and business matters. If you require legal assistance, call our Chicago business lawyer Howard C. Berkson at 312-800-3979 or use our online contact form.